WHO AM I?
I'm a Colorado Native, short term San Francisco resident, a Berlin transplant and officially a New Yorker. I'm currently building myself a long-term career in Product | Project Management so I can work in innovative industries, add ease to the life of others, and build cool shit.
I'm currently seeking a position, professional growth, new friends and new adventures. I'm available for coffee and conversations, feel free to reach out!
There is so much more to me than my work life...
- I'm citizen of the Netherlands and the USA.
- I have a goal to visit 30 countries before I turn 30 years of age.
- I'm a child at heart. I love to color, watch Pixar films and swing at the park.
- I'm passionate about food. Cooking it, eating it, understanding where it comes from, learning how to make it better and how to connect people to it.
- I love community. Being a part of a community (no matter which one) gives you a powerful sense of empathy for the needs of individuals and groups.
- Learning is something I never want to stop doing.
- I value balance. Whether it be work time vs play time, connected vs non-connected, or simply alone time vs social time. Balance is necessary. And when I find it... I'll let you know :-)
- I'm a honey badger